Refund of a cash appearance bond may be requested at the appropriate Clerk’s Office immediately following the defendant’s appearance and the conclusion of the case in court.

The bond can only be refunded to the person who is listed on the cash bond receipt as having paid the bond. A photo ID is required. Often times it will take several days to receive the refund check.

If no refund is requested following the conclusion of the case, a cash bond posted by the defendant will be applied to fines and costs.